Friday, August 14, 2009

San Antonio

We went to San Antonio for a couple of days. I think all true Texans must visit the Alamo now and then. So, we loaded up and headed down there. We had a really good time on the river walk, at the Rivercenter Mall, and having lunch at The Rainforest Cafe. We met my wonderful editor, Cari, who helped me with my novel, The Dead Peasants File, this summer. (Her daughter Ashley was with her.) Great time was had by all. Some of these pictures are kind of random. I took the one of the Robert E. Lee Hotel out of our hotel window because it says "100% Air Conditioned"...

2 comments:

Jason Huffman said...

I'm glad you had fun. I heard on the radio yesterday that Yahoo travel rated the Alamo as one of the top 5 most overrated travel destinations in the country. But I don't think the writers are from Texas...what do you want to bet!

Craig Harris said...

Jason,
Probably a dad burn yankee wrote that! All I have to say is "Remember the Alamo" and "Don't Mess with Texas"...