Thursday, June 14, 2007

Six Flags!










Remember what I've said about families being deliberate in their fun? Well, we went to Six Flags Over Texas Wednesday for Savannah's birthday. We got there when it opened and had a great time. It was hotter than blazes, but as you can see, it was not crowded and we got to ride all we wanted. We even stayed on some rides and went again. We rode the Titan 4 times! Notice the kids are in the front car (and the lack of crowd behind them...)
That's me right after riding "Mr. Freeze". Now, that's cool! It shoots you from zero to seventy in about 3 seconds. You loop around and shoot strait up this tower, then do it all backward. Great 47 seconds of fun! You see that I'm sitting alone... the wife chickened out, but the kids and I rode it twice.

I think the "Superman" ride is the closest thing I'll ever feel to taking off on a space shuttle.

2 comments:

Rick said...

looks like a good time had by all...

check out www.neatorama.com when you get a minute..

Lorri Allen said...

Please tell Savannah "Happy Birthday" from the Allens!